The Environment Communications Limited is an integrated environmental communications company.
We also provide support in formulating environmental policies, compliance solutions as well as tracking/monitoring environmental crimes in order to help public and private organisations that operate in critical sectors such as Telecommunications, Maritime, Healthcare, Aviation, Automobile, Infrastructural Development, Manufacturing and Oil & Gas among others implement modernization and transformation programmes.
Our mission is to go beyond the ordinary to positively impact excellence in environmental protection, improvement and sustainable development.
Our Core Values
Our core values are principles that guide the way we live and act as a people and we believe in them passionately.
PRESENT AND FUTURE FOCUS
Effective communications strategies, strategic environmental and social issues related to environmental pollution, climate change, global warming & human health
At the World Future Energy Summit (WFES) 2014, an annual event, dedicated to advancing future energy, energy efficiency and clean technologies. Held under the patronage of Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces, WFES includes a summit, an exhibition, the Project Village, Round Table Discussions, the Young Future Energy Leaders program, corporate meetings and social events
At the First Annual Sustainable Energy for All Forum, a landmark event, officially launched the United Nations Decade of Sustainable Energy for All 2014-2024, as declared by the UN General Assembly including the initial two-year focus on Women, Children and Health. The inaugural Forum, held 4-6 June 2014 at United Nations Headquarters in New York, brought together nearly 1000 participants from government, international organizations, business and civil society.
Prime minister Modi could lecture Trump on climate change — India is leapfrogging the US on renewables – Business InsiderBusiness Insider Prime minister Modi could lecture Trump on climate change — India is leapfrogging the US on renewablesBusiness InsiderNarendra Modi believes the world should fight climate change, and he’s helping India lead the way. AP/Siddharth Darshan Kumar.... read more
Federal Ministry of Health
- Environmental Communication Specialists to the Federal Ministry of Health (on Health and Climate Change). (June 2012 – Till Date).
United Nations Development Programme - UNDP
- Communication Consultants to the United Nations Development Programme – UNDP (on communicating Climate Change – National Awareness campaign). (April 2012 – Till Date).
UNISPACE Nigeria Limited and Global Oxygen Development Corporation New York
- Communication Consultants to UNISPACE Nigeria Limited and Global Oxygen Development Corporation New York (on Reducing Emissions from Deforestation and forest Degradation (REDD), Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) and the carbon credit). (May 2011 – Till Date).
- Siemens AG’s Communication Ambassadors to the 17th Conference of the Parties (COP17) to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) and the 7th Session of the Conference of the Parties serving as the Meeting of the Parties (CMP7) to the Kyoto Protocol, in Durban, South Africa (November – December 2011).
Skye Bank Plc
Strategic Partnership with Skye Bank Plc on Carbon Credit and CDM Projects.
Federal Ministry of Environment.
- Special Strategic Partner / Communication Consultants to the Special Climate Change Unit of the Federal Ministry of Environment. (March 2007 – Till Date).
- Carbon Credit Communication Consultants to the Special Climate Change Unit of the Federal Ministry of Environment.
Lagos State Ministry of the Environment
- Carbon Credit Communication Consultants to the Lagos State Ministry of the Environment / Lagos Carbon Credit Centre (LC3).
NATIONAL CARBON CREDIT TRAIN
- Consultants / Communication Managers for the NATIONAL CARBON CREDIT TRAIN – A Strategic Concept for enhancing sustainable national development and poverty reduction in Nigeria.
Lagos State Carbon Credit Awareness Campaign
- Conveners / Event Managers for the 2010 Lagos State Carbon Credit Awareness Campaign.
Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA)
Consultants to the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA) on Climate Change
2009 Strategic National Sensitization Campaign on Climate Change – March Towards Copenhagen
- Conveners /Event Managers for the 2009 Strategic National Sensitization Campaign on Climate Change – March Towards Copenhagen.
2009 World Maritime Day celebrations – Climate Change: A Challenge For IMO Too
- Consultants / Event Managers for the 2009 World Maritime Day celebrations – Climate Change: A Challenge For IMO Too!
National Climate Change Awareness Programme / Abuja City Storm.
- Consultants / Event Managers for the Official flag off of the National Climate Change Awareness Programme / Abuja City Storm.
Drought & Desertification Amelioration Department of the Federal Ministry of Environment
- Consultancy services to the Drought & Desertification Amelioration Department of the Federal Ministry of Environment.
2008 World Desertification Day (Bauchi 2008).
- Conveners /Event Managers for the 2008 World Desertification Day (Bauchi 2008).
Lagos State Waste Management Authority on Environmental Communication (Medical Waste Management).
Support services to Lagos State Waste Management Authority on Environmental Communication (Medical Waste Management).
Ogun State Ministry of Environment
- Support services to Ogun State Ministry of Environment on awareness campaign (Flood and Erosion Control).
Oyo state government
- Consultants to Oyo state government on the resuscitation of Agodi Zoological Garden, Ibadan.
AFRIKOKO papers Inc
- Strategic partnership with AFRIKOKO papers Inc on waste to wealth projects.
International Energy Insurance Plc (IEI Plc)
- Strategic Partnership with International Energy Insurance Plc (IEI Plc) on environmental education.
FADE (Fight Against Desert Encroachment)
- Strategic partnership with FADE (Fight Against Desert Encroachment) on desertification.
CATE (Children And the Environment)
- Strategic partnership with CATE (Children And the Environment) on children environmental education and development.
Oceanic International Bank Plc
- Strategic Partnership with Oceanic International Bank Plc on Climate Change Projects.
First Bank Nigeria Plc
- Strategic Partnership with First Bank Nigeria Plc on Climate Change Projects.
- Regulatory Advocacy and Relationship Management consultancy for Dangote Group.
Industrial Farms Limited
- Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) Consultants to Industrial Farms Limited. To develop, coordinate, register and market CDM projects for earning carbon credit from its forests and tree plantations, covering more than 4,440 acres of land in Kobape, Mosunmore, Masafejo, Apena Afara, Balogun and Oke-Ore in Ogun State, with over One million trees.
THE ENVIRONMENT MAGAZINE
Our Monthly magazine
THE ENVIRONMENT NEWSPAPER
Our bi-weekly newspaper
CLEAN DEVELOPMENT MECHANISM (CDM) IN NIGERIA
NATIONAL GUIDELINE FOR CLEAN DEVELOPMENT MECHANISM (CDM) IN NIGERIA
CLIMATE CHANGE: CHALLENGES AND CONSEQUENCES IN NIGERIA
YOU CAN SAVE THE PLANET
Our publication for kids on climate change education
For Sponsorship of any of our projects and Branding opportunities, please contact us and we will respond as soon possible. Multiple benefits await our events and projects sponsors. Fill the contact form to indicate your interest.